Friday 30 December 2005

Favourite NZ Quotes of 2005

"Wanker wanker wanker!" -Some cross-dresser verbally abusing the media after Donna and Wi Huata's fraud trial

"I don't want any candidates to be talking about their testicles to be quite frank" - Don Brash, Leader of National

"If I were [Chris Taylor], I'd be shooting myself. I'd be pouring petrol over myself and throwing myself off Auckland's tallest building." - Bill Ralston, Head of News and Current Affairs, TVNZ

"Do you know where the apes come from? She [Sarena Williams] is a reminder." - Tony Veitch, weekend Sports presenter, TVNZ/Breakfast host, Radio Sport

"Men's problems are traditionally dealt with by the criminal justice system. Women, on the other hand, get a bl**dy Cartwright Inquiry and get millions of dollars thrown at their breasts and cervixes. Men get nothing." - John Tamihere, former Labour MP



No comments:

Post a Comment