Monday 26 December 2005

Christmas All Over

Yesterday's Christmas wasn't such an eventful one. I spent the morning being watching ad-free TV (yay one of the best things about Christmas!), taught how to drive my dad's manual car and once again releasing the clutch slowly was holding me back! I managed to reverse right around a corner for a little bit of fun!

After that my family went over to some family's house for lunch. The food was great, I ended up filling myself up again, being asked to finish off the pavlova and the pudding! After lunch though things got a little bit boring as most of the guys my age left with their girlfriends and boyfriends and so we were just left with the adults who just sat there and talked about stuff.

Later that night my brothers and I performed a Christmas medley at our church's Christmas service. Once again I made a mistake at the beginning of the piece! Apart from that the church service was like any other regular service except for it being in the evening, and light snacks provided afterwards.

We thought we'd take the opportunity to check out the Christmas lights down Franklin Rd in Ponsonby, and some of those houses looked fantastic! It was cool to see heaps of people (mostly Asians) walking down the street admiring the lights, and having a good time!

Thanks Persia, Kelvin and Julie for the Christmas cards, and Phoebe and Chen for my only Christmas presents which were really great!

And that's Christmas over for 2005!

No comments:

Post a Comment