Sunday 23 January 2005

U-Turn

On the night of my birthday (two days ago) I got a phone call from Zippo who was at her friend Kylie's place for a sleepover. I was offered a deal, but I agreed not to disclose it on this website so I won't say anything more about what happened. I did talk to Alison on the phone - yip the girl who I TRIED to kiss last year but missed. It was the first time since that incident that I had made contact with her. I apologised for the whole thing, and thankfully (!!) she said that it was okay and that it was just her friends trying to be stupid. That night too Zippo admitted that she did make me do it, so I now can rest assured that it wasn't my idea!


Yesterday morning I went along with my family to this Chinese New Year Festival at the Auckland Showgrounds. Every year they have heaps of stalls selling food and other cheap things. In previous yeras there has always been some stands selling cheap Western and Asian DVD and VCD movies and music, but this year there wasn't any. I suppose since both Prime Minister Helen Clark and National leader Don Barsh visited, they were all too scared to appear! I saw Phoebe and a few others there. I was going to say hi to her but a second later she had disappeared! No surprise though. The crowds were massive and you had to push your way through just to get anywhere! 



After that we had a Muir Family Reunion…

No comments:

Post a Comment