Saturday 15 January 2005

Friends...

Yuk kit's never coming back, or at least there's an 80% chance he's never coming back! At the moment he's holidaying in Hong Kong, but his mum is thinking of sending him to an international school there. He has to have an interview with the school and sit a test, and if he makes it in, he'll stay, but if he doesn't, he'll come back. To be honest, I would like him to fail and come back to New Zealand! But really, good luck to him, and if he makes it in, it'll be all for the very best! I sure will miss him (in a friend's sort of way, not in any other way!).

OK so I'm going out with Phoebe now, but Zippo doesn't believe it or still has reservations about it, believing she's repaying the favour...I won't confirm or deny that...but tonight I told Phoebe about how Zippo wants her to come over to our house to meet her first before she pays me $5, but I don't think Phoebe's too keen:

"i don't want to cum over to ur house n meet szepo cuz i don't like her"

I can't really remember what happened between Phoebe and Zippo, as they used to be friends, but now they're not anymore. Oh yeah, there once was this little argument over a certain person...

Zippo, Szelin, Esther and Julia came over tonight to watch Smallville, and the news that they were going to come over set us Andersons all in a flurry of action, rushing to get the house tidied up. Amazingly, something we've been trying to do for the past seven weeks was done in less than half an hour! I admit that we did shove a few things under beds and inside cupboards, here and there, but the end result was a tidy lounge which was good enough. We were all sitting in the lounge with the yet-to-be named kitten (some suggestions so far have been Bush, Pussy and Mittens), but I think the kitten got a bit shy and wasn't its (we still don't know its sex so I'll refer to it as 'it') usual lively, playful self. Once they all left, the kitten was once again full of life! The neighbours got a proper tour of our house this time, checking out ALL of our rooms, even the messiest! We spent a bit of time just chatting in our messy bedroom before they had to leave.

I realised why I had received a very abusive phone call from Zippo yesterday. When Aonghas, Szelin and I had a little chat outside the day before, I jokingly asked Szelin if she could teach me how to kiss (as she has had previous experience!), and that must've been too much to bear for them!

Tomorrow's plan is to clear our the sewing room, and hopefully this will free up some space to put our computer and the TV, and create a rumpus room or something that resembles a play room. At the moment the room is literally half full (vertically-wise) with clothes, dolls, and other stuff. We've already lost hope for our other single bedroom, which our dad has filled with books over the years. Its now become our 'library'.

Anyway, off to bed for me. I've got to remember to set the radio clock to a music station and NOT TALKBACK or I'll never wake up the next morning.





Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream!

No comments:

Post a Comment