Monday 3 January 2005

No More Mr Nice Guy!

That’s it. I’m now determined more than ever to win this bet with Zippo. I want to see that all the put-downs and every other disparaging remarks she has thrown at me are proven wrong. I will prove that I’m not hopeless!

 

OK anyway yesterday I missed church (yes I know I feel guilty!) to help my mum finish stripping the wallpaper off the hallway walls. Something went wrong with our hallway light switch and so our dad had to replace the whole switch. He was lucky to come across an electrician while waiting in line at Dick Smith, who kindly explained (for free) how he could fix the switch. He also commented that the switch he was holding (similar to nearly every switch in our house) was probably more than 40 years old and irreplaceable. He managed to fix it before he went off to work anyway.

 

We played around with the neighbour Crystal. We played a bit of touch before she went on a rampage trying to attack Aonghas and my ‘red boxes’ (the crown jewels). After Aonghas got off my back while looking for the ball in the tree, I instantly had a backache, which was probably one of the side effects of the pimple pills. So I fell down to the ground, and while on the ground, Crystal started killing me in the nuts! She soon pushed Aonghas over onto the ground, and he got annoyed with her and went inside. Crystal got all moody and threw the ball into the tree.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment