Monday 24 January 2005

Made a Fool AGAIN!

What I didn’t tell you in the other post about the phone call I got on my birthday night was that Zippo and her friend Kylie made this deal with me that if I dumped Phoebe and asked Alison, their friend and the one I tried to kiss but missed out, Zippo would cook breakfast for me while Kylie would bake me a cake. So, succumbing to pressure, I agreed to it:

 

Um...Do you want to go out with me?

PARDON?

OK….do you want to go out with me?

PARDON??

*sobs* Do…you…want…to…go…out…with…me?

I hope you’re OK with this but I think of you as a friend

 

So once again I was rejected. I don’t know how many times I’ve been rejected or dumped now, but I’m getting used to it. However, what is worse than getting rejected? Thinking you’re asking someone out, but instead unknowingly asking it to someone completely different and most likely over the speakerphone so several other girls can hear! While I thought I was talking to Alison alone, in reality it was actually Kylie who was on the phone! They turned their backs on their word and told me I wasn’t getting any breakfast, but after being humiliated in this way, don’t you think I should get it? From now on I’ll have to tread a lot more carefully. I don’t want to be fooled by Zippo and Kylie AGAIN!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment