Tuesday 14 December 2004

Well yesterday finally marked the end of grade 8 accordion for me (fingers crossed that I passed though!!) The exam went…so so…Sight-reading was OK, and so were the aural tests and scales. There was a slight emphasis on cadences and modulations but what let me down were my pieces. MEMORY LAPSES!!! I think I did one major mistake in each of my pieces! I really do hope I pass though so I can get on with my new pieces, getting them ready for the NZ competitions next year.

 

On Sunday we all went over to the neighbours for a barbeque. The youngest daughter had her two friends over and the family had some friends over as well. Although I didn’t really get to know the youngest daughter’s friends, Zippo tried to introduce me to the other friends. Oh its late I’ll finish off tomorrow.

 


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.5.0 - Release Date: 9/12/2004

No comments:

Post a Comment