Friday 3 December 2004

I just got back from the dress rehearsal of the Christmas concert with the Auckland Symphony Orchestra Concert at the Town Hall. The choirs are massive but sound really good! Anyone who can get to the concert should do so tomorrow night at 7:00pm at the Auckland Town Hall in the city.

We’ve finally sorted out Hamish’s university application, so now all we can do is wait for his results and see if he is accepted. The good thing about being poor is that Hamish can apply for a student allowance which means he gets free money! Walking around university made me feel really short! I really need to find some way of boosting my height in what little time I have left!

 

Tomorrow I’ll be going to Rutherford College’s Junior prize-giving ceremony. Aonghas will be getting a prize (hopefully something good!) and so will Chen. Good news is that Zippo’s also getting a prize at her school’s prize-giving too.

 

The Civil Union Bill passed its second reading 65-55. Next week will be the final reading. I now agree that a referendum should be held on this issue as it definitely will affect everyone in this country, but the Labour government has a thing against referendums.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment