Friday 3 December 2004

Rutherford College Prize-Giving

I’ve now got two blogs:

http://mrcalum.blogspot.com

http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrcalum

Both blogs will have the same content on them.

 

I just got back from the Rutherford College Prize-Giving Ceremony. Aonghas took out the Most Promising Year 9 Boy Award, Top Year 9 student in Science and maths and first in his form class 9BK. Rose He was awarded Top Year 9 Student in English, while in Year 10, Chen Liu won Top in Year 10 Science, Maths and English. (My fake-ex-girlfriend) Phoebe got a merit award in Health Education too. After the prize-giving ceremony I rushed round the school trying to find all the teachers to give presents to. Our wrapping was horrible and the present was exposed on either sides of the presents (most were just a block of chocolate). It was a bit sad seeing my English teacher Ms Symss for the last time. She’s off to England to visit family for Christmas before holidaying in Brazil. I’ve got a few more hours before I have to prepare for tonight’s concert at the Auckland Town Hall. Remember:

 

Auckland Symphony Orchestra and Choirs

Christmas Concert

Auckland Town Hall

7:30pm, Friday 3 December

 

Do come if you can make it. It will definitely be enjoyable, and make sure you call out for me. I’ll be sitting somewhere in the back of the viola section trying to hide my mistakes!

 

Anyway, congratulations to those who won awards at the Rutherford College Junior Prize-Giving Ceremony today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment