Monday 27 December 2004

Merry Christmas and Boxing Day everyone! (A couple days late!)

Christmas which began as a disaster turned out to be a pretty great day! In the morning our dad told us that our nana had been admitted to North Shore Hospital after having some back pains, sparking a lot of worries amongst us. Then our dad told us that he was too poor to buy us anything for Christmas this year!

In the end after a lot of persuading from our mum, we each were given some money that we'll probably put in our bank account towards our university fees.

We spent most of the day playing around outside in the backyard with our neighbour Crystal, until the neighbours came home, whom we were going to have a barbeque with. Tonight all their friends were there, including those two girls who didn't really want to say much to me and many other people. Again those two girls (I think!) tried to avoid being near me! Apart from that we had heaps of fun with the neighbours Zippo and Szelin, playing cards and my favourite primary school game Sausage! (One person hides, and then he suddenly pops out shouting 'SAUSAGE!' and whoever laughs loses) Yeah it sounds really corny but amazingly everyone lost! We finally left their house at about 10:30 at night and came home to watch Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon which is a really cool Chinese movie.

Zippo told me that she dumped her boyfriend, continuing her track record of never lasting longer than a week with anyone! Its still better than me though...I'm still trying to find ONE person!

Yesterday's (Boxing Day) church service was a special Baptism service with two churches combined. I wish the other church would come to ours more frequently because there are a lot more people my age from that church! After the service while my mum learnt how to make sponge cake with some other people, I shot some hoops with Aonghas and some other people. The hoop was on the verge of falling off, and it happened to be my shoot that broke one of the supporting bars of the rim off. A girl asked me to help fold some tables away and when I returned, the other people who had been playing basketball had all gone because the hoop was dangling off the board!

I've got to get off to bed but I'll continue on tomorrow


 



Watch movie trailers online with the Xtra Broadband Channel !

No comments:

Post a Comment