Tuesday 28 December 2004

It's not me it's the pills!

I’ve run out of pills! My lips are dry, my limbs are stiff, and the problem? The pharmacy doesn’t open up again till Wednesday! The guide to Isotane says that you shouldn’t run out of pills over the weekend or during a holiday and that you shouldn’t stop using the pills without consultation with the doctor…oops….

Last night the neighbours called us over to give us some strawberries and while we were there we stayed and talked for a while, but Aonghas did most of it while I didn’t feel like saying anything. I don’t know if that’s the pills kicking in either though. Anyway the sun’s out for a change!

 

Weather hasn’t been too good in Asia though with that huge tsunami, death toll at time of writing 15,500+. Unfortunately one New Zealander has been killed while another has been injured. I wonder whether the Americans took notice of this great natural disaster and the huge loss of life, or maybe because it wasn’t caused by terrorists or it didn’t occur in America, they don’t give a damn? I’ll have to have a look through CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment