Thursday 9 December 2004

Man some people can't take a joke and can be so uptight sometimes. I was chatting to a friend (won't mention anyone's name) when she told me about something which she found bad, and when I tried to look at the positive side of it, she lashed out at me saying

"You are so annoying. You think you're funny but you're not. I'm not in the mood to talk to idiots like you."

....Uh huh....No I don't know what that was all about. Maybe I said the wrong thing at the wrong time. Who knows

We went to the Rutherford Primary School gala, where we met Dr James and her children Juanita and Chris for the LAST ABSOLUTELY FINAL time. We bought a few things and had a meal. Juanita paid Aonghas to enter a dart competition and although he missed his first throw (which rebounded off the board), his second throw scored a prize for Juanita.

I've been preparing for my grade 8 accordion exam for the past week, and after realising that I have so much that I need to practise (three pieces, aural tests, initiative tests, scales, general knowledge...) I've had to focus a lot more time on the accordion. After next week, no more Sonata in C by Mozart, no more Preludio and no more Le Cou cou!!

 



ThereƂ’s never been a better time to get Xtra JetStream!

No comments:

Post a Comment