Friday 1 October 2010

iPod and iPolish


I've been constantly checking the Dick Smith website for the past few days to find out when the new iPods will be coming in. The date of expected arrival has always changed, but today I had a feeling it would be coming today, so straight after getting dissertation completed, I caught the bus back to Henderson with Chen (and saw Angie too!) and visited Dick Smith, and guess what? They had just arrived today! Finally!!

I have to say that despite being quite anti-Apple, the iPod Touch is pretty cool. It's quite thin and the user interface is easy and smooth. The video camera is decent but the photo camera isn't the best, but that's OK. I'm still looking for a lot more apps and music to load onto it though as I have hardly anything on it right now! 

I'm a little afraid to take it with me too since I'm afraid of breaking it! I should get Aonghas to buy me a case for it just for peace of mind.

I'm starting to wonder whether I should get the iPhone now. My plan is to pass my iPod to my dad once I buy my dream phone, I'm not too sure when that will happen though! It's a little annoying only being able to connect to the internet through wi-fi though.

--

While I was walking through West City on my way out, I passed a beauty stall where a lady approached me, giving me a little plastic pottle with some cream in it. She told me not to eat it before she grabbed my thumb and started buffering or polishing or filing or doing something to it! 

She was trying to persuade me to buy this nail set for my special lady...in this case my mum! I wasn't too keen and told her I'd have to talk to my brothers, since we usually buy gifts together.

After being impressed with my shiny thumbnail, I asked her if it was normal for guys to have shiny nails and she said she got her boyfriend to do it! I was going to ask her to do my other thumbnail, but I thought I better not since she's doing it for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment