Friday 8 October 2010

Baking Night

We did some baking for youth group tonight! We got into groups and each group baked something different, including brownies, Reeses Squares, chocolate bugs, chocolate chip biscuits and muffins.


There were so many of us (some people must've known we were going to do some baking so must've decided to show up tonight!) that a lot of us just mucked around and helped out where possible.

I had a little incident when I was going to the toilet to wash my hands when a couple of evil girls dragged me into the girls' toilet and blocked the door and wouldn't let me out! I just locked myself in the cubicle, but weirdly enough they could unlock it from the outside! When I came out I think I surprised one of the other girls who came in to wash their hands!


Anyway back to the food! Most of it turned out well! The muffins were really great, but then again we used muffin mix to make that. The cookies joined together to form one giant cookie and we ended up having to cut it up like a cake. The brownies weren't too bad (even though some thought there might have been a bit too much salt in it, but I couldn't taste it!) and the Reeses Squares...well...


By the end of the night though I had definitely had enough chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment