Friday 29 October 2010

He's a Eurasian!

I spent most of today in the Henderson Library, trying to study for tomorrow's big Pharmacotherapy exam, and I'm even going to miss out on youth group tonight to study!

Unfortunately though the Henderson Library closes early at 5pm on Fridays! When I had to leave, I was quite hungry and decided to reward myself with some food for doing all that study! I went into the bakery and bought a sausage roll and apple pie, and as I was paying, the guy at the bakery asked me

"You're mixed aren't you?"


After I explained to him my ethnic make-up, he started asking me more questions about whether I could speak any other languages, or if I had ever been back to Hong Kong before. He even asked me what kind of girlfriend I would get!

He told me I looked more Asian than European, but if I dyed my hair then I would look more European!

That was kinda cool. A lot of people think I look more European than Asian!

No comments:

Post a Comment