Sunday 31 October 2010

Getting That Study Mojo Back

I should really have been doing hardout study for my OSCE (oral exam) tomorrow, but I've been taking it too easy! It must be what happens when you get all your hard written exams out of the way, and it then feels like your holiday has already started.


I even spent all last night watching those Halloween movies like Scary Movie 2 and Scream 3, but I have to say I was quite let down as they were quite bad!


Anyway today I was meant to be doing a lot of study to catch up for yesterday's lack of study. I was going to study during the sermon at church, but Aonghas, who had been working on a 'year in review' video for the church's AGM, stayed up all night working on that video and we all woke up late. My mum was too ashamed to go into church late, so we just went to Pak N' Save during the service and went to church after. 


A few of us were going to sit in on the AGM so we could watch Aonghas's video being played, but we were told that the whole thing was in Chinese and would just be about the church's financials, so Jireh and I just left for the teens' Sunday School which was a bit more entertaining!


I TRIED to get some study done when I went home, but I really don't know how to study for this oral exam! Maybe I'm just pharmacotherapy'd out. Hopefully it'll go OK tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment