Saturday 15 December 2007

Train Trip

I've now got green braces to celebrate Christmas! :D I had to travel all the way by train to Middlemore Hospital on Tuesday to have my braces changed. While the train ride is pleasant, it's really long! The scenery may not be too bad but what I noticed was all the graffiti! There's so much of it and I'm sure it wouldn't impress those who are foreign to this country. There was graffiti all along some balconies of apartments/units and along building walls, I'm just amazed at how they get to those places just to tag!

Middlemore Hospital is a mess, but for a good reason! There is all this construction going on to make the hospital better (obviously!). I got a little lost on my way to the oral health unit but eventually found it.

I took the long train journey back home and when I got back to Henderson I decided to have a walk through West City to see if there were any vacancies available. I came across my friend Toni who works at Muffin Break who suggested I try asking if there were any jobs available at Muffin Break because she was sure there would be. I tried, but they said there weren't any available at that time, which Toni thought was a lie! So maybe she was wrong or they just decided they didn't like the look of that guy...haha


No comments:

Post a Comment