Sunday 30 December 2007

Repeating the Process

I just finished watching Kindergarten Cop and now I want to be a kindergarten teacher! Nah maybe not in this PC world where male teachers get accused of all sorts of things.

For the past few days my mum has been pushing us to tidy up the house, which feels a bit like deja vu. I tidied the lounge a couple days before Christmas, and then when Aonghas tried tidying up the bedroom and shifted all these clothes to the lounge, it got messed up again! So once again I have to try tidy up the lounge again. It feels like going around in circles!

I slept in till about 11am in the morning and only just woke up minutes before my mum got back from the shops. She got a phone call and as soon as she was off the phone she told me to get immediately get dressed as we were going to Esther and Julia's house for lunch! Aonghas was too tired and lazy to be bothered so Hamish and I left him and we went with our mum there.

We had a bowl of noodles with soup, which was extremely spicy. I don't know how those people cope with spicy food! I was gasping for air and water as I ate the food, but it still tasted good though, especially with pineapple added to it! One good tip - if you're likely to splash your soup, don't wear a white t-shirt! I should've thought about that before I wore a white t-shirt to their house and got some stains on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment