Tuesday 28 August 2007

High School Musical at Henderson High!

On Saturday night I went to Henderson High School (yes into enemy territory!!) to go watch their school production High School Musical, which I must say is the coolest musical a school could do! In fact the day before at Rutherford Day the wife of one of the board of trustees members asked Aonghas and I to recommend to the right people that the school do High School Musical next year! We told them that Henderson High had beat us to it, and suggested that we should do High School Musical 2!

Anyway we got to the school just in time. We were seated in a row that was really really tight though! We figured out the reason for the tightness - the people sitting in front of us had pushed their bench back a bit! I ended up sitting diagonally just to give my legs some room!

The story went along the same lines of the movie (as expected!). The lead actor and actress were pretty good, with the actress playing Vanessa being the best singer in the cast. However, probably the best in the cast (with not even a little bit of bias in this! ;) ) would have to be my cousin Janice, who played the crazy drama teacher! She was great! She didn't even need a microphone and I could still hear her! I was amazed at how she didn't crack up laughing even once on stage, as she's usually always smiling and laughing!

Prior to watching High School Musical at Henderson High there was only really one song I kinda liked - We're All in This Together....

But well done Henderson High! You've made me become addicted to High School Musical music! I even listened to the whole album the following night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment