Thursday 16 August 2007

Caffeine Killer!

This day wasn't so exciting I just woke up at 10am had a shower for an hour and jumped on the bus to uni for an economics lecture, then off to Tamaki for some population health classes, then back to the city to study the brain. I then caught up with Hussein who gave me a lift home in his cool car.

Anyway here's a few randoms for the day:

"Your face has more nerve-endings than any other body part. Your lips, in particular, are jam-packed with them, which is why lips are so sensitive and kissing can be so exciting."
 - The Complete Book of the Brain

According to this website Energy Fiend (try it out for yourself!) if I drink the following:
- 80.06 bottles of V
- or 109.09 cans of Red Bull
- or 60.19 Large McDonald's Coffees
- 252.96 cans of Coke Zero

then I'M DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment