Monday 23 July 2007

We're All In This Together!

So everything is getting off the ground again. Teaching recorder classes on Saturday morning (thank goodness I finally found a piece my recorder class liked - Charconne from The Fairy Queen by Purcell) and uni.

On Sunday we didn't go to church though as we had an orchestra performance in the afternoon. Fortunately the audience was big enough. We performed pieces such as Ballet Egyptian, In the Hall of the Mountain King and other pieces. After, we had some afternoon tea which got me full!

We then visited my uncle at Auckland Hospital. I'm actually not exactly too sure what he was in there for! Our cousins Janice and Korina came by not too soon after. Auckland Hospital looked like a cool place to work! Too bad I probably won't end up (working!) there.

This morning was FREEZING! My car was covered in ice, and I woke up later than usual, so I had to catch the later bus. I got dropped off at the bus stop to find all these Rutherford students. Then. along came Zahir! He looked pretty flash in his prefects uniform! The bus was supposed to come at 8am but it was 8.10am by now, so I was about to walk back home when I thought I might wait a little longer just in case. Fortunately, the bus WAS late! So I caught the bus and only missed the first few minutes of MEDSCI.

That was lucky too, because we were learning the female reproductive system today! More specifically we were learning about the whole menstrual cycle and what goes on downstairs. So now when you girls are cranky or wearing less clothes, I'll know why ;)

I got a bit of a surprise later in the day when I was catching the bus to Tamaki to find my uni friend Kevin on board! It was only just last week when my other friends and I had speculated that he might've switched course, but apparently not, he was just in London on holiday! I met this other girl Sheena from Singapore who was sitting next to Kevin who is also doing Health Science, and discovered that she is in the same MEDSCI lab class as me, so now I know at least one person who will be in my lab class (sorta...)!

After we got back into the city I walked with Kevin to his lecture before coming across Sarena and her friend, and then Nikki, and then Alice! We were all just talking about the menstrual cycle for a little while!

We then went our own ways, I walked Alice to the bus before going back to the library to study a bit more and receive texts from eeeevil girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment