Wednesday 11 July 2007

To: Calum From: Evil She-Devil

"you better watch out cos i am super evil and you can do nothing to stop me ur just a tiny weirdo cos im gonna get you back if you do anything cos once this girl stole my home work in orimary school go i stuck glue in her hair  (super glue and i will do it to you if you mess with me!)
and if  you thing that you can stop me well you cant cos ive been evil from when i was 2 years old!
and i was super evil and you cant do anything note that i said anything to stop me!
if you put my pictuer in ur bebo profile than im gonna get you back hard you and i will attcack you cos i know you password! hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha cos i when into sign in on bebo and it showed ur password and i took it and i will strike when the time is  right!
*cackle!!!*"

No comments:

Post a Comment