Saturday 7 July 2007

Evil Kids

No seriously they are cool kids, most of the time! The eldest boy-hating girl (who I thought we were making progress with) has a bit of evil in her though! I've been looking after her and her younger brothers on Wednesday and Friday during the holidays.

Wednesday wasn't too bad. After I asked the girl if she was an emo (the other girl I was looking after the week before told me she thought she was!), she started telling me all these embarrassing stories about the girl to get back at her which were amusing. The younger boys got restless pretty quickly though and so we tried putting on a few videos such as 'Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits' on for them, but they quickly lost interest. The two boys seemed to fight with each other quite a lot! But as they say, boys will be boys!

Despite having thought we had made some progress with the girl at the end of last week, Wednesday and Friday showed otherwise! She seemed really...don't know how to describe it but maybe these following scenarios might help...

Upon discovering that next Friday is Friday the 13th, I asked the girl if she ever had bad luck on Friday the 13th. She initially said she didn't believe in it, but then corrected herself:

"Oh actually, next Friday will be bad luck because I'll be stuck with you guys!"

After lunch I saw her looking at her watch and jokingly asked if she was counting down the hours till it was time for her to leave, and she said

"YEAH"

On Friday she was telling me about her friend who had come over a while ago for a barbeque that I was also at, and told me that when her friend was about to leave, her friend told her

(Referring to us) "U G L Y"

I was playing her in Monopoly on Wednesday, and things seemed to be getting better, but then again I suppose that's just because she was winning for once and I was >$21,000 in debt. On Friday we had a rematch, and it looked like it was going well for me at the beginning, but once again she managed to build hotels and she took all my money.

While I was entertaining the younger boys as well as preventing them from chucking things around the place and breaking any more things around the house such as the beloved TV, I let the girl use my laptop so she could check her Bebo profile (she refuses to add Aonghas and me!) I forgot that I was automatically logged in and so she got in and changed my profile, saying that I loved some 8 year old girl! To make things worse she looked for all the people online at the time and posted comments on their profiles telling them to check out my profile! I had a few weird reactions!

She also created a quiz with some really weird questions and asked people to do it. Some questions were like
- Am I gay?
- Am I hairy?

Fortunately those who knew me (unlike her friends!!) voted NO to both of those questions!

As soon as she went home I had to clear everything up!

When she finished causing mayhem with my Bebo profile, she joined me with the boys who were playing with the Pokemon cards (I made up a game! ;) ) Aonghas and Hamish had just come home from the doctors but were still sleeping in the car, so the girl suggested we go wake them up! I thought...no harm in that! So we went outside and surprised them, but it turned out to be a bad idea as Aonghas had an operation on his toes and so he was in quite a bit of pain. The sleeping was helping him forget about it! So I took most of the blame for that!

So now it's time for my revenge! I know her weakness is that she's scared of snails and slugs....here we come Friday the 13th! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment