Sunday 1 July 2007

Crazy Kids!

What is it with kids and hitting older guys in the balls? Do they enjoy watching grown people fall to the ground in pain?? For the past two days I've had this problem with one particular child who's been attacking me in that region! Fortunately the littlest boy has been defending me (I haven't been using him as a human shield though...honestly!) I also got kicked in the face while trying to help the girl do cartwheels. I was supposed to catch her legs in the air but missed and it went straight in my face!

The last few days haven't been too bad with the kids. On Friday the Eurasian girl wagged school because she didn't feel like going to school on the last day so I had to try entertain both her and the little boy for most of the day until I went to Mr Jameson's farewell assembly. That's when they packed a sad because they wanted to go visit the neighbour's dog in the garage but my mum told them they'd have to wait for me to get back.

When we got home though (two hours longer than expected!) all the kids were there, and we were talking quite a lot to the eldest girl, so I guess you could consider that mission complete!

While it's a bit sad the kids have gone, some of them are coming back for the next two Wednesdays and Fridays, so we'll get to look after them again then (that's a good thing I think...). I think they're missing me already! Just have a look at some of their comments:

hahahahaha for u i wil never be crying because i will never ever miss u hahahahahahaha so same on u cry baby hahahahahhahhahahhah see u never calum cry baby cry baby cry baby cry :0:0:0:0:0

and

I am bored and I hate Calum

Awwwwww how nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment