Saturday 7 October 2006

Mysterious Person

I got this random text from someone this afternoon claiming to be my secret admirer. I asked if the person was a girl (you know, just got to check these things!) and the person told me he/she was half and half, so I assumed the person meant he/she was half guy half girl! When I tried guessing he/she replied:

"Calum of course, gosh ur sucha silly billy. well u must knw a lot of half n halfs if u cnt guess who i am"

I asked if he/she meant half and half as in half girl half guy or half Kiwi half something else, and then the person accused me of being DISGUSTING and RUDE! and that she (OK I'm going to assume that it's a she) was going to tell everyone. I asked which school, and she said she doesn't go to Rutherford. She then said it didn't matter because the main point is she LOVES ME. After trying to get a name from her she kept telling me SHE LOVES ME. At that point I didn't know what to say, so turning to my trusty female friends, they told me just to tell the person that I love her too, so I jokingly told her that I loved her too. Thinking the joke would be over, the person then asked when we should hang out together! I asked for an email address or a name just so I knew who I was talking to, an d

"OH who cares. I HATE U nw. dnt eva txt me again!"

So I'm none the wiser, my chances of finding my one and only true love have gone (haha just joking!) but I'm now curious as to who this person is! So if anyone recognises these texts above, and knows who this person is, please let me know! It's all most likely a prank anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment