Saturday 7 October 2006

Filling in the Time

In the last few days I really haven't been doing much AGAIN. On Wednesday though I went out food shopping to all the Chinese grocery shops around the city like Tai Ping and some other one in Mt Albert. Anyway while waiting for my mum to do the shopping Aonghas and I went over to have a look at that new Vector Arena. It looks pretty flash! I can't wait till it opens!

After having a look we went back to the shop to find our mum. It was the first time in a while that I've actually been in a Chinese food shop and boy is there heaps of yummy stuff in there! It's just so expensive though! While I was in there though, I got a text from Teresa though asking me if I was at Tai Ping. I replied saying I was and started looking around to see if she was anywhere near. It turns out her boyfriend Stan was shopping there and had recognised me! I never knew he would remember who I was, since I had only met him once and that was on New Years Eve way back in 2004!

Since then I've just been at home mucking around doing nothing. I've had some late nights staying up and chatting to people, and ending up sleeping at 3am and not waking up till 11am! Apart from that Saturday when I woke up before 8 to check out garage sales with my mum, I haven't been able to wake up any earlier!

Anyway I've come up with a goal for term 4 - I'm going to try take a photo with as many people from school as I possibly can starting on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Mel says: lol.. waking up at 3am hmm lol.. yes!!! come to my side of waking up late lol.. it's so nice to wake up late.. too bad we can't do that anymore until the school term's over.

    ReplyDelete