Monday 1 May 2006

Addicted

Hi my name is Calum and I'm a chocoholic...no thanks to Easter! My mum bought us each a big chocolate Easter bunny and I just started eating it bit by bit the other day. I was meaning to do my history essay but I kept thinking to myself OK I'm just going to get some chocolate and then I'll get right on to my essay! Maybe a little bit more chocolate...

Unfortunately I still haven't finished my history essay, but I've read a lot about the Treaty of Waitangi and I think I'm starting to see where all the unhappy Maori fellas are coming from! I've been trying to find books written by historians offering a completely opposite point of view, but I can't seem to find any at the Henderson Library. I went in there today and was about to borrow a couple of books by Maori historian Ranganui Walker, till I found out they were all UNITEC books!

I just watched The Last Samurai, and that was a pretty cool movie despite Tom Cruise (honestly I have nothing against him! His belief in Scientology is just a little bit...interesting...), all the squirting blood and rolling heads, it was a really good movie! I didn't even notice that parts of it was filmed in Taranaki! I feel so much more Asian now...

No comments:

Post a Comment