Monday 8 May 2006

Weekend Music

Yesterday I went to this Auckland Symphony Orchestra concert in the city, with the music performed revolving around the British royalty sort of thing theme. The orchestra played Crown Imperial March which is what our school orchestra played last year, only that they played it...slightly...better! It did motivate me (again I admit) to try and recruit more people to our school orchestra and choir, so if you go to Rutherford College, join the choir!!

After the concert I was walking down Queen St and I must say you definitely see quite a lot! There were emo's, goths, gays, hobos, and even some guy dressed up in a gorilla suit jumping up and down on a bench beating his chest. He had this container with a sign

"SOLO DAD...THE STATE TOOK MY GIRL!"

I felt sorry for him (well you know...) and asked my mum for a coin so I got 50c and approached him, asking if I could have my photo taken with him if I paid him 50c, and he agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment