Monday 29 May 2006

Nonononono

My friends are all starting to pull out of going to the ball! Shen is going to Malaysia, Jacqueline is going to Malaysia, Hyun and Joon aren't going (don't ask me why...a thousand possible reasons...) I'm not going with a partner, I'm going to be all by myself! OK so there's going to be other people than those four people so maybe it isn't as bad as I made it out to be..
 
Well I did crud in physics, (I'm feeling like not bothering doing it again and dropping it as I just don't feel passionate about physics!) worse than last year. History was a relief, I did better than I expected considering I only studied the night before, and in Chinese I just stuffed up in writing as the teacher said that despite my writing being all correct I 'played it safe'. Stats results are coming tomorrow freaky freaky :S
 
Orchestra rehearsal was pretty cool. There was this guy who played a saw! That was amazing. He could even use the conductor's baton to play it. Most of the music we played was British and it sounded great being in a proper orchestra! 

No comments:

Post a Comment