Thursday 4 May 2006

Finish Already!

Arrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!! My friends are telling me they're not too sure if they're going to the ball or not this year! Why am I the only one who definitely knows he's going? I don't want to be a loner!! Actually that reminds me I've got less than two months to fulfil my New Year's resolution of taking a girl to the ball. So far there's been no one, but there's still time! Plus going by myself isn't too bad. I guess at least then you can do whatever you want whenever you like without being stuck to one place..wait that's not the right attitude!
 
Annnyway what a loooong day I had! Unfortunately my free period was the last period of the day, which meant I had to get through five straight periods :S I made it to first period physics on time for the first time in the last three weeks of school I think! One out of one, eight to go!
 
I had to run Junior Council meeting today and I was hoping ALL the members were going to attend. I even went out of my way yesterday to put a notice in the notices for today reminding students of the meeting, but guess what? It never got put in! When I was in the deputy principal's office after school today using her phone, I saw tomorrow's notices and noticed my notice in it! Ai ya I don't know what I'm going to do!
 
Our debating team is officially competing in the Russell McVeagh Regional Debating Competition! Apparently this year there are 28 schools competing, the largest field ever. All I have to say is watch out Auckland Grammar, we're going to get you back!
 
After school I had to stay for our trio rehearsal. There's Josefia on flute, Catherine on piano and me on cello (struggling to be...thank goodness for piano covering me up!). Fortunately the teacher was slightly nicer today and rehearsal only lasted an hour!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment