Friday 12 May 2006

Metalmouth

I left school before lunch today to go all the way to Middlemore Hospital for my orthodontist appointment. Because of my crossbite I have to go for a check-up each year. Last year the orthodontist determined that I had stopped growing so she decided to put me on the waiting list for surgery on my jaw. Today when they measured my height to double-check I turned out to be 6 mm taller than last year big YAY!

Despite this the orthodontist decided to go ahead with the correction process, so they made a model of my teeth and took x-rays of my head and jaw, and the hospital photographer then took a few photos of my face at different angles.

After that they told me they'd see me sometime soon. Since they have a new orthodontist who hasn't had too many people to treat at the moment they've got some space for me, so you might see me later this year with braces! That ain't going to look good with my glasses. That's why I really want contacts but my mum doesn't trust me with putting stuff in my eyes!

1 comment:

  1. It's Hyun here.
    Hey! I had glasses and braces at da same time!! wat's wrong with dat
    T.T
    *sigh* but then again... i didn't like my image back then lol

    ReplyDelete