Tuesday 23 August 2005

The Sun Still Shines

I managed to redeem myself today by getting a Merit in my Calculus assessment in trigonometric equations. I'll just have to try again next year!

My Chinese speech didn't go too badly yesterday (I think...) Nikki (this girl in my Chinese class) and I were the only two who could memorise our Chinese speech, while everyone else gets to redo theirs tomorrow!

I also found two 5c coins on the ground at school today! Yay! I know I really should've done the honest thing by handing it in to the office, but seeing as the 5c coin will get dropped next year, I guess that shows its worthlessness, so I didn't bother.

In the past few days it has been great to see the school getting in behind various activities at school such as Rutherford Idol, SADD sponge-throwing at the teachers, International Language Week Fear Factor, the presentation at assembly, wearing international language badges, the basketball afterschool today and today's sale of international food. Hopefully more can be done for students in the coming year!



Read the latest Hollywood gossip at XtraMSN Entertainment

1 comment:

  1. do i get 2 go for free? ;) lol jk nah yeah ill prob b at school n if not there, prob for rutherford idol dress rehearsal

    ReplyDelete