Tuesday 16 August 2005

Calum Comments - Tuesday 16 August

This is very short. The focus will be on GAYS, in other words homosexuality, in light of certain events taking place around me (and I'm not only referring to Labour's social agenda)

I think one of Labour's weeknesses is the social agenda they have had while being in government this past term. Prostitution is now legal - a totally legit profession for women (and men...we don't want to be sexist now) Next thing you know there will be prostitution apprenticeships (how else would they learn apart from in the workplace?).

The civil union has also come to fruition, where you and your partner could walk into the place where you get civil unions one day after buying your onions from the vegetable shop and buy yourselves a civil union. 

I am not really against the civil union completely, but I am against the fact that straight couples can apply for one. Marriages should be for heterosexual couples, civil unions for gays.

In complete honesty, I am not against gays and would stand by any friend who is (don't think I have any yet, but then again...), as long as he doesnt' hit on me ;) That would just be awkward



Looking for love? Check out XtraMSN Personals

No comments:

Post a Comment