Tuesday 16 August 2005

Assssessmentsss

The biology test was six pages long. My answers were probably only a page long if you took away all the blank lines. At least the test didn't have any real significance except for letting us know what we need to study.

Thank goodness my Chinese teacher has postponed our speech from this Monday, to tomorrow, to next Monday! I would never have been able to memorise it by tomorrow!

Today I had an NCEA music assessment after school. For my solo I performed Jolly Cabbalero by Frosini. I was originally going to perform Three Little Pigs but two weeks wasn't enough time to learn the whole thing. So instead when I came home from the BOT meeting last night I just got that old song out (the first song I ever performed at Rangeview!) and started practising it. I performed it today, and made a few mistakes. I have a tendency to smile or make some sort of face whenever I make a mistake. The music teacher asked me to perform my solo again without making those faces. Tells you how my performance went didn't it? Fortunately the second time round was a lot better. Aonghas and I performed Bohemian Rhapsody on the accordion for our group performance. That went OK even though Aonghas took it slightly faster than usual!

Now I've just got a calculus assessment to go tomorrow and then I can stress a little less!



Need a new job? Check out XtraMSN Careers

No comments:

Post a Comment