Sunday 14 November 2010

Out for Dinner

After church today my mum dragged me along with her to do some shopping at the nearby Kathmandu with some of her church friends. I would have much rather preferred to have stayed back at church and hang out with some friends, but she insisted on me coming with her, so I ended up tagging along.

Fortunately Winston and Nadine, along with Jessica and a couple of younger kids came so I had some people to talk to!

There was a big sale at Kathmandu, so the adults (a bit weird still calling them adults when technically I'm an adult now!) were looking at all the clothes and outdoor gear on sale. I had a quick look around before I got bored. Winston, Hamish and I decided to go to the nearby Rebel Sports store and two of the kids followed us. We had a wander around to look at the stuff while the kids played around. We eventually got to the foosball tables on sale and we ended up playing a bit of foosball on it using a ping-pong ball we found nearby! I kept looking over my shoulder just in case any of the storepeople came over and told us off!

After a while we decided to go back to Kathmandu, and when we thought they were almost ready to go, they ended up buying these outdoor folding chairs and tents! They only finally left the store when it closed!

 A decision was then made on the spot that we would all go have dinner together! We went to a nearby restaurant where we had rice, sweet and sour chicken, lemon chicken and egg. Oh, and soup!



Once we finished dinner, we had a little walk to a nearby Chinese grocery store and then to Pak n' Save before heading our separate ways.



Well that was a different Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment