Thursday 11 November 2010

Lucky I'm Not Still Studying


This morning I went to see a JP but got there too late, so instead went to the library beside it, and was surprised at how packed it was! All the seats were taken by school kids, even seats at library catalogues. There were kids sitting on the floor in between bookshelves as well! I'm so glad I've finished all my exams and don't have to study anymore!

I just hung around in the library for a while, looking for some books to read. I caught up with my youth group friends Grace and Andrew there!

After a while I decided it was time to go, since my brothers probably didn't know where I was! I went over to the music shop across the road to buy a couple guitar picks. Hopefully these are the right ones! I'm going to finally try to learn the guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment