Sunday 5 September 2010

Cracking the Code

I had an interesting conversation with one of my youth group leaders on Friday night, who started talking to me about girls before hinting something to me and telling me I should make the first move...hmmm....


We then had a special baptism service on Sunday where I had to mop the guys toilet floors (which was a bit more time-consuming than I thought!). I mentioned my conversation to a few people at church during lunch afterwards and they seemed to agree. They all told me it would be hard to find a girlfriend once I leave uni and so I should do something about it soon! They're all starting to put the pressure on me now!

I then caught up with...I won't mention her name but someone I haven't talked to in a while at church and we were just catching up for a while when she caught me off-guard by asking

"How's Person X?"


Apparently she had noticed something between us for ages but had never said anything to me about it till now! I didn't think I sent out signals! Surely I'm not that obvious...that is if I am interested in anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment