Tuesday 31 August 2010

It All Pays off in the End!

I shouldn't be saying this as it might still be a bit premature (I haven't signed a contract yet) but today I got an email informing me that a pharmacy would like to offer me an intern position at their pharmacy for next year!

Last weekend at the university Courses and Careers Day I got told by my friend she had been shortlisted and given a second interview at two pharmacies I had also had interviews at, which was a bit of a confidence killer, as it obviously meant I hadn't been shortlisted and they weren't interested in me.

However, I'm extremely happy about the pharmacy I've been given an internship at, as I won't have to work late nights, public holidays and weekends which means I can continue to teach music on Saturday mornings!

As Hannah Montana says, it's the best of both worlds!

All I've got to do now is make sure I pass all my exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment