Tuesday 17 August 2010

Fun Food and Wounds

This morning we had one of the most interesting lectures on wound management - how to deal with wounds and heal them as quickly as possible. The lecturer was an associate professor from Monash University and he seems to know all there is to know about wound care!

He showed us quite a few gruesome photos, which made me start to feel a bit funny half-way through, but it was still interesting nonetheless!

The lecture straight after on smoking cessation was not as exciting compared to the wound management lecture!

Because it's Tuesday, Angie and I caught up for lunch again today. I was going to ask her first this time, but she asked me even earlier this time!

We decided to do something different this time and went over to the Korean pancake shop where I had my second ever pancake! I don't think I've had one since 1st or 2nd year! I tried the beef and cheese and it was quite nice! Angie decided to try the new chocolate Korean pancake.

We were going to walk back up to Albert Park when I noticed that new Asian bakery just down the road from the Korean pancake shop, so we went over to have a look and I ended up coming out with a custard bun which was really nice!

We then walked around before we ended up at the business school which was just about the right time as Angie had a class and I had to run back to Grafton for a lecture on our internship next year. I took the wrong way and walked through the domain! It seemed to take me less time though!

The lecture on pharmacy internships next year was a little depressing as they asked everyone who had their internships sorted to raise their hands. I just buried my head in my jumper when I saw that almost everyone has got it sorted! According to one of my pharmacy friends only about 10 people in our class still haven't sorted out their internship! I better get a move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment