Wednesday 18 August 2010

Interview Number Two!

I just had my second community pharmacy interview in Helensville! Boy I didn't realise Helensville was that far away from Henderson! I had to get home straight after class (an early morning law workshop which I started to doze off in!) so I could leave early enough to get there.

My dad drove my mum and I to Helensville, which took about 40 minutes. The traffic wasn't actually too bad!

Helensville was quite quiet and it started to rain and hail when we got there! I was a bit early so I waited for a little bit before going in.

The pharmacy looks like a good place to work, as they seem to provide many services! The interview went well (I hope!) and we made the journey back to Henderson.

I'll be finding out next week if they want me to come back in for another interview and a possible trial. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment