Wednesday 4 August 2010

Celebrating Several Birthdays

After my law workshop today which probably was one of the easiest ones we've had so far this year, I had to make my way home quickly so I could go over to my cousins' house to celebrate my aunty and cousins' birthdays. It was my Aunty Noeline's birthday on the day, tomorrow would be my cousin Martyn's birthday and then the following day would be my other cousin Graeme's birthday.

We all just sat around talking and catching up with one another. Aonghas came a little later because he had a test tonight. After a while, dinner was finally served! I usually over-eat at these family gatherings, so I tried to control myself!

We all ended up watching Shortland Street for a laugh, before I tried explaining to my cousin a bit of pharmacology.

When the dessert was ready, it was time to sing Happy Birthday to the birthday people, watch them cut the cake, and then eat it!



To finish off the night, we just watched a Zumba DVD that our aunty and uncle had. I had never seen any Zumba at all before then. Some of the moves look kinda fancy! The DVD was just an instructional DVD though, so there were just three women showing us how to do each of the dance moves. I wouldn't dare try them, especially anything requiring hip-shaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment