Tuesday 20 July 2010

Still Neighbours!

Once again it was another boring day at uni, with me having to endure a boring lecture on the public health system and then sit through a post-hospital placement workshop. I finished by midday, but I didn't feel like going home so soon, so I walked over to the city campus to check out the uni bookstore and maybe buy some pens to fill up my new pencil case! Guess who I bumped into? My old neighbour, Zippo!

We got talking and after she finished buying her books, we walked towards the Clock Tower to meet up with her Iranian friend. We got talking for a little while before he left and we went over to the food court where Zippo bought me taro milk tea, a red bean ice block and some prawn crackers. Talk about eating Asian! The taro milk tea surprisingly tasted quite like cookies and cream! I only just managed to finish it. I don't know how I got quite full by it though!

She soon had to get picked up by her boyfriend, but it was a good time catching up with her. I was supposed to catch up with her again sometime anyway! Next time I'll be paying for the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment