Friday 23 July 2010

Late Nights and Late Starts

These past few days I've started uni after 1pm which is quiet unusual for me as I'm used to starting uni early in the morning! That has meant I've ended up sleeping in a bit which isn't good! Talk about wasting my time!

I had a law workshop yesterday that started after 1pm. When I got there, I saw all these high school students in the cafe, and wondered if Rutherford would be there. I did spot a small group of Rutherford students and a science teacher I knew! She still recognised me which was cool!

Earlier today I had my first pharmacotherapy workshop which was supposed to be in level 3 of one of the buildings in Grafton, but it turned out that there was only construction going on. While some of my classmates and I were wandering around the floor looking for our possible room, the tutor came up and realised there were no rooms for us to have our workshop in, so she made a note on a piece of paper, got out some chewing gum, chewed it and then used it to stick the note to the wall! I haven't seen that being done by staff before!

Fortunately I've got Fridays off, so I've been spending the last few hours watching Chinese drama...or more specifically Taiwanese drama, It Started with a Kiss. I know, I know...it's meant for girls but I'm a little addicted now and I've just finished watching episode 11!

I better get off to bed, or I'll never make it to my Dessert Club meeting in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment