Monday 19 July 2010

First Day of the Last Semester

It feels quite surreal that this may be my last ever semester at university! If all goes well, I should be graduating by the end of this year and I'll be able to put my name down as Calum Anderson, BPharm (oh so professional!)

I caught the bus with my old school friend Zahir, which was probably the first time in a long time! I then had a lecture in the Architecture school which was also the first time I've had a class in the city this year! I've never been in that building either so it was a good experience. The lecture theatre did smell a little musty though!

It was cool catching up with all my pharmacy friends and seeing them again after a long (or what felt like a long) holiday! I walked with a few of them back to the city so that one of them could buy some stuff at the uni bookstore, before we walked back to the Grafton campus where I had a meeting with my research group.

I only had one more class in the afternoon which was a workshop to discuss our community pharmacy placements. Let's just say it was long and boring! I was glad when it was finally over!

I walked all the way back to the city, bought some McDonald's (the thing to do after a long and boring day!) and then went to the Asian shops in Mid City to buy myself a new pencil case, and bumped into Xin-Yan, one of the Dessert Club presidents! I hadn't seen her since last semester too! After catching up, she helped me choose a pencil case, one that had these Lego men on it. Hopefully it looks manly!

No comments:

Post a Comment