Monday 4 August 2008

A Child's Mind

One of my little recorder students was waiting for his mum to turn up after his recorder lesson on Saturday morning and so I tried to make some conversation with the little boy and asked him if he liked Hannah Montana, and he completely shocked me!
I asked him about his sister and if he played with her much, and he said sometimes he played with her dolls and that he saw the doll's bra and the doll's willy!! He was talking about a guy doll of course... He then went on to start talking about willies, asking me if I looked at mine and if I liked mine and....

Feeling uncomfortable about the topic for many reasons (being his teacher the most pressing reason) I tried changing the topic and asked him if he liked Hannah Montana. He said to me

"My secret wish is to see her boobies!!"

I was flabbergasted! Fortunately it was time for my violin lesson so I told him we better leave the classroom and I started heading to my violin class, but he kept asking me to say 'boobies' and even tried blocking the door telling me he wouldn't let me in until I said the word! I have no problem saying the word, but to this little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment