Saturday 23 August 2008

Boo for Bebo

What is with Bebo these days? I got eight messages within the space of one minute and most of them read something like:

Hi muffin!

Okay, maybe muffin is a little too cute, but I was seriously browsing for guys when I came across your profile page. Not bad! I want some more! I'm back on the market, after a serious relationship ended. I'd like something different now. Maybe start off slow, play it by ear. What do you think? Oh, and I'm looking for someone in the area. I think you live close by. I'm not sure, because I'm just visiting. I feel you should know more about me. I'm good-looking, smart and ambitious. I'm also easy going and independent... not the clingy type. I like doing many things and I'm a coffee fanatic! Go caffeine go! Don't be shy; if you're interested, get back to me, you will not regret it. FYI, I'm using my best friend's account, so please don't reply directly. Instead, you should send your message to this email address: ********.

Thanks.

---

Hi cutie!

Very interesting profile! I think I'd like to meet you but I want to know a little more though. A little about me first: I'm slim and very cute. I'm a non-smoker and a vegetarian, but not righteous about it... I like being active and watching some tv. I also enjoy going out to restaurants and dancing. I got dumped a while back and not looking for anything sexual or too long term right now. I kind of want to play it by ear and to start with something simple. I'm trying to meet local guys. I think you are, but I can't tell. (I'm just a visitor here) I hope you're still available and that you'll write back. By the way, I'm using my friend's account currently because I'm not a member here, so don't reply to this message directly. Please send your replies to my E-mail address ********.

Thanks in advance!

---

Hi stud!

I was a little bored, so I decided to try out this dating site... my best-friend's been talking about it for several months now! I'm unattached and looking for something uncomplicated. I want to take a short term break from the lonely single's life, but don't want to start something right away sexual either. I'm trying to meet local guys. I think you are, but I can't tell. (I'm just visiting the area) I'm cute and thin, I watch what I eat and work out regularly. I love to laugh, to watch sappy movies and to go shopping. I'm also outgoing and ambitious. By the way, I'm not using my account to contact you because I'm not a member on here, so please don't reply directly to this message. I'm just borrowing my friend's account. Please use my mail address instead, it's **********.

see you! xoxoxo

OK you get the picture! Now I don't mind being called a stud/muffin/cutie but not if it's from some....random spammer!

Not only have I been getting all these spam messages lately, but I've been getting invites to groups such as the Madrid Plane Crash Group, the Xbox Group, the Windows Live Messenger Group, the Sexy Girls group... no thanks!

And......these random comments from people who want me to check out their photos, as well as all these random people wanting me to add them to Bebo. OK now that I'm all right with! ==> Boost me friend numbers up! ;) hehehe

Bebo = Boo
Facebook = Fffff...Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment