Thursday 17 April 2008

Not so Great

Well holidays have turned out just as I thought it would. There's not much time for relaxing this week, as I'm either doing my work or thinking about it! Today I had to go into uni just to hand in an assignment!

We got our first mid-term test mark back today, and I'm feeling a bit of both relief and disappointment. I'm relieved I got that many correct but disappointed I didn't get more! It was terrible however, and means I have to now do better in the end-of-semester final examinations :S It's times like these I wonder why I didn't make a complete change from the health/science field to something else when I had the chance. It'd be too shameful to change degree AGAIN for the third time and I'm not going to quit that soon though!

I've got a test on the second day back at uni as well, and so while having to complete my chem lap report and assignment I've still got to study for this test!

The entries also closed for the NZ Accordion Champs the other day and we only got a text from our teacher the night before alerting us to this! We hadn't even filled out the entry forms or sorted out the payment, so we're going to hope they don't mind a late entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment