Thursday 17 April 2008

Hypnotised!

I had my first hypnotic experience on Monday night! On that night, I went to this hypnosis show at Henderson High School which was put on as a fundraiser for the school's netball team who wanted to tour Australia. I went with my uncle and the show started off with this 'magician' who was a lot more of an entertainer. He picked up this bowling ball and pretended to accidentally toss it into the audience. It turned out to be a balloon but you should've seen the audience gasping!

The hypnotist then came out and asked for volunteers. There was a row of chairs behind him on stage for the volunteers, and I thought maybe I'd give it a go! So I went up on stage with the others and the show started! The hypnotist started playing this calm, relaxing music while counting down, and telling us to close our eyes and relax as much as possible.

I can't quite remember what happened after but apparently I had a girl stand on top of me as I lay across two chairs, I pulled down my pants and I also went into the audience sitting on people's laps. I will get a tape of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment