Wednesday 12 July 2006

Insignificant Little Things

I've now finished my chemistry homework, just got to start and complete my history assessment and my physics assignment. Yip I'm still in physics class despite not having turned up to classes that often last term! I will come to EVERY SINGLE physics class this term though! I think my dean's on my tail a bit about that...

I've been finding 5c coins all over the place recently! In the last week of school I found 6 5c coins around school to make myself a total of wait for it...30c! (I feel bad I'm stealing someone else's 5c coins) and lately these holidays I've been finding loose coins around the house as well as on the streets! Yay!! Too bad it'll all be worthless next month. I was listening to talkback as you do, and they were talking about old pre-1930s coins and how much they'd be worth, which got me thinking, I wonder how long it will be before 5c coins are worth more than 5c? Maybe I should save a few?

My dad's been accidentally repainting the bathroom walls (after my mum told him to repaint the ceiling and not the walls since she's going to tile them one day) and so there's been this strong smell of paint around the house tonight. I think that's what has been giving me a headache...

I tried talking my friend out of something this evening but nothing I said really seemed to make much of a difference. Don't think anything I say does to anyone! Maybe I just don't give out the best advice lol

RANDOMS


This was in the news a little while back so some will have already heard of this but for those who haven't, check this out. It's this high-pitched sound (don't worry it ain't painful and it won't damage your ears!) that only people under 20 years old can hear. Try it with your parents. My dad couldn't hear it while my brothers and I could! Apparently this high pitched sound has been used as a way of getting rid of youths from shops while not disturbing the older customers, while some teens have adopted it as their ringtone so that they (and not their teachers) can hear it in class. Of course we already have vibration and the off button, but this I suppose gives people another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment