Monday 3 July 2006

First Day of Holidays

School holidays has gotten off to an unproductive and boring start. It's so hard to get into studying when you're stuck in a cold, messy, foodless house! Szelin (our neighbour) came over yesterday and we showed each other ball photos. Lucky her she found herself a boyfriend at her school ball! (yet another casualty..)  I also traded photos with a few other people. It turns out I didn't appear in many of other people's ball photos..oh well.. anyway other people had some good photos! Yeah it's a bit sad that the ball's all over. At least there's the year 13 dinner to look forward to I hope! Hopefully the juniors are able to have a social too and then I might be able to weasel my way in through my links with the Junior Council!

While I do have the extra time at home though I've been learning the finer points to life, like how to light a fireplace properly, and eating fruit. Actually I tried getting the fireplace going tonight and probably wasted ten matches before my mum came over and got it going with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment